Two ways to get your glow on. A luminous, multicolored finishing powder to brighten and perfect and a warm shimmering shade for sunkissed radiance.
• What it is: All-over color correcting pressed
• What it does: Brightens and evens out skin tone.
• Why we love it: The color combination works best to brighten and highlight the desired areas of the face perfectly.
• How to use: Lightly dust over face with large fluffy
• What it is: All-over bronzer/illuminator pressed
• What it does: Adds a sunkissed glow to face and décoletté.
• Why we love it: The perfect combination of bronze, rose and gold complement the skin.
• How to use: Lightly dust over face and décoletté with large fluffy brush.